Being able to access ScholarNet’s features helps you streamline private loan processing for your campus and stay connected with everyone involved in the process. That’s not possible when your ScholarNet ID becomes inactive. Here’s how to avoid having that happen.
Two Ways to Keep Your ID Active
To make sure you don’t lose your ScholarNet ID privileges, be careful to do both of the following:
- Sign in to your account. You’ll need to log in to your ScholarNet account at least once every 180 days to keep your ScholarNet ID from purging from our system.
- Review ScholarNet access annually. Your organization’s administrator will be asked to review ScholarNet access for all users at your institution on an annual basis. The annual review date varies for each organization, but it may reflect the date you first were added to ScholarNet. If an organization’s administrator doesn’t renew access for all users before the annual review date, access for those users will be purged.
If Your ScholarNet ID Becomes Inactive
Don’t worry if you lose access to ScholarNet. There are a couple of options to get you back up and running.
- Contact your institution’s administrator. They can reach out to us on your behalf to renew your account access.
- Contact us. You can email the ScholarNet Care Team to let us know you’d like to renew your account access. We’ll verify your renewal request with your organization’s administrator to get things started.
3 Quick Tips
- Be sure to log in regularly to avoid losing your ScholarNet access.
- Know who your organization’s administrator is in case there’s a problem.
- If you’re an administrator, keep track of your annual review date so you can make sure your users maintain access.
For Additional Resources
To find other useful resources that will help you make the most of ScholarNet’s features and functionality, sign up for our free webinars, and check out our Product Spotlights and FAQ page. We also invite you to search articles on a variety of topics related to private loan processing and financial aid. We’re here to make your job as easy as possible.