At ScholarNet, we’re always looking for ways to help our customers streamline their private loan process. That’s why we’re excited to offer training on how to exchange files between your school-based system and ScholarNet through the import/export process.
Benefits of Using Import and Export
There are many benefits to using import and export features for your private loan process. Here are just a few:
- Save time and reduce errors. Importing and exporting files can save you a significant amount of time by automating repetitive tasks. It can also help to reduce errors by eliminating the need to manually enter data.
- Automate your workflow. You can use import and export features to automate your loan processing workflow. This means that you can also set up your system to automatically do these functions.
- Integrate with other systems. You can use import and export features to integrate our system with your other systems. This means that you can share data between systems without having to manually enter it into each system.
During our training, you’ll learn how to:
- Use our import and export features to save time and reduce errors.
- Automate your loan processing workflow.
- Integrate ScholarNet with your system.
Whether you’re a new user or an experienced user, we’re confident that you’ll learn something new in this training.
For more details, reach out to one of our team members.