Celebrating One Year of MyScholarNet.com Resources
There’s always something to celebrate or observe. We all understand the importance of eye exams and international peace. Many people enjoy panini, goat cheese, family fun, and peaches, and there must be people who collect crayons. The point is: if there’s room to celebrate all of these things in August 2019, certainly there’s room to observe the first anniversary of a forum that brings together a unique and specialized group of people who are united by a shared goal.
Why We Think August is Special
Our contribution to the festivities is this article celebrating the inaugural year of MyScholarNet.com. Yes, ScholarNet has been around for 20 years now, but MyScholarNet.com – a website of resources and a community forum for schools, lenders, and professionals who support students pursuing higher education – was launched just one year ago.
If you haven’t really explored MyScholarNet.com, here’s what you can expect to find on the site.
- What’s MyScholarNet.com all about? Learn more about who we are and why we introduced this website to continue our success. (Hint: It’s a community forum and we need your help.)
- Why are ScholarNet users so loyal? As with so many things, it’s all about the unique and zany people who developed and support ScholarNet. The ScholarNet team is knowledgeable, caring, and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. (Our customers love us for this, and despite our quirks. Our competitors? Not so much.)
- Not familiar with ScholarNet® and FastChoice™? Learn more on MyScholarNet.com, including the features of these solutions that took them from innovative to user favorites over two decades. You can even access free webinars that make it easy to get started using ScholarNet solutions.
If you don’t already receive it, we welcome you to sign up to get our monthly newsletter. In the meantime, here are the most popular articles you may have missed on MyScholarNet.com over the past year.
- LSU Success Story
- Scholarship Resources for Students
- A Letter from VP of Marketing & Sales
- U Pitt Success Story
We launched MyScholarNet.com because we know how much we learn from our customers, and we know how much our customers learn from each other. (Your success stories were two of our most popular articles this year, in fact!)
Our Goal for Year Two Involves You
MyScholarNet.com was born from our desire to form a community forum where we can rely on and help each other more effectively navigate educational finance for the students we serve. We know we can do more, but we need your help. While you’re feeling motivated, reach out to your sales rep with your successes, your challenges, and your questions for us. Or connect with us and your peers on LinkedIn, where we also share resources.